The OpenAirInterface Software Alliance keeps publishing new versions of its 5G Core Network to Docker-Hub!
As mentioned during our last communication in July, the OAI CI/CD team has automated more frequent pushes to Docker-Hub on rdefosseoai account:
- We will keep pushing to the latest tag when a milestone is reached.
- But we are making pushes on the develop tag whenever a contribution has been accepted. These images are EXPERIMENTAL.
This concerns the following components/functions:
- OAI-NRF: https://hub.docker.com/r/rdefosseoai/oai-nrf
- OAI-AMF: https://hub.docker.com/r/rdefosseoai/oai-amf
- OAI-SMF: https://hub.docker.com/r/rdefosseoai/oai-smf
- OAI-AUSF: https://hub.docker.com/r/rdefosseoai/oai-ausf
- OAI-UDM: https://hub.docker.com/r/rdefosseoai/oai-udm
- OAI-UDR: https://hub.docker.com/r/rdefosseoai/oai-udr
An official release is yet to be made of AUSF, UDM and UDR and will be coming very soon. Stay tuned!
The OAI Team